Dreaming Big..

   Ok so I am back! I have had a busy year in Real Life and took a bit of a break from Second Life and Blogging. I was blogging for awhile on my child avi (u can check that here)and when I came back to SL I decided to be all grown up. Since returning I have been inspired to blog again through other bloggers and the new excited items and events I have come across and what better even to come back and blog than Collab88's 4th birthday.I cannot put into words how much I love this dress! The whole event will leave your pockets empty. There is too much to love. Anyway, I have worked on improving myself as a blogger and probably will continue change my style up a little as I go along and find my niche. I can't wait to dive back in so lets get to the first look. I hope you all enjoy!




Skin: .Birdy. Sienna Skin - Pure
Hair:::Exile:: Like Lovers Do - Raven 
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Relaxed
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
Nail Polish: .Atomic. {Nails} Bright Skies @ Collab88
Hand Tattoo: TAOX - TaTToo Appliers - Hands Feather - In The Air
Dress: -Pixicat- Dreamy.Dress (Cosmic) @ Collab88
Shoes: fri. - Aisling.Wraps (Coal) @ Collab88
Watch: **RE** ReVoX Cora Watch 1.1
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Dream Orb - Short - SILVER @Collab88

-Decor-
Stars: [ keke ] star glitter @ Collab88
Clouds: +Half-Deer+ Simple Cloud Set [Rain]


To view Pixicat's Video to show how amazing the dress is click HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment