Is it Fall yet?

 I know August isn't even over yet but I need fall to be here! When I came across this adorable t-shirt/tied sweater combo by Eater's Coma at Tres Chic Event it made me think of Autumn weather even more and how I just can't wait. It comes with a hud so you can change colors of the tied sweater and match it with lots of different things. Ok ok for as excited I am about the shirt. You can probably triple that b/c this Lara Hurley skin is so beautiful I had to get it right away! I love the detail and the freckles. Finally the item I really feel pulls this outfit together is this cute hair from Oleander! I feel so pretty!


Hair: !Oleander ~ Willow. Ginger Tones
Skin: Lara Hurley-Erin natural rose pale
Body, hands Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 6
Eyes: IKON Destiny Eyes - Denim
Lip Color: Lara Hurley-Erin crystal lips
Mouth: [PXL] OpenMouth Pro v2.0 [Wear ME]

Shirt: Eaters Coma - T-shirt w/ waist tied shirt / White @ Tres Chic
Pants: [monso] My Ripped Jean @ previous K9 event check store
Shoes: .:KC:. HARLEM SNEAKERS - slink, belleza, maitreya, eve, TMP!

Rings: Kibitz - Eternal ring set - silver
Choker: Kibitz - Stretch choker - white COMMON


A close up of the skin since its so pretty!



0 comments:

Post a Comment