Hello Sl

Well let me start by introducing myself.. My name is Izabella Bubble or Izzy Bubble. I have been on sl for a couple yrs now. Sometimes I play as a 3yr old and sometimes I am a teen/adult. The great thing is you can be whoever or whatever you want in Sl and I plan on showing that same variety in my blogs. This will be my Teen/Adult blog and if you are interested you can check out my blog for kids and parents by clicking HERE.. Well I better get to it.. I hope you all enjoy!





Skin: Essences - Whisper ~ ivory ~ brown
Hair: [e] Sound - White 05 (retinted)
Eyes: Anara CustomEyes
Eye Shadow: - CHANDELLE - Eyeshadow Elo - green/sky/purple (new)
Necklace 1: +Half-Deer+ Marshmallow Fruit Necklace [Candy Fair]
Necklace 2: Essences: Traditional Candy Necklace and Bracelet [Candy Fair]
Face Tattoo:  { Sugar Heart } Heart Shaped Mole - Under Eye black
Neck Tattoo: Pink Acid Life Line Heart Chest Tattoo in Pink & Red
Glasses: Solar Eyewear [Castor]
Hairclip:  +Half-Deer+ Wish On Me Hairclip (Minty) [Candy Fair]
Bracelets:  +Half-Deer+ Painted Rustic Bangle [Stars] [Candy Fair]
Bubblegum: [Pink Fuel] [PF] Yum Bubblegum! (Animated/Color Change)
Ring: :: Axix :: Sweeties rings Candy Fair (Free)
Nails: Izzie's - Metallic Gradient Nails
Dress: .:villena:. - PaleTurquoise Mesh Tunic
Shoes: {PopTart} Sugar Strap Sneakers (Candy Hearts) [Candy Fair]

0 comments:

Post a Comment