Reading in autumn..

Today was a cool fall day in rl and I felt the need to cozy up with a good book and some tea. Figured I would look the part in sl too.  I love these nerdy glasses and book necklace they really tie it all together and are perfect for the nerdy bookworm part of me!


Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Bean Hair - Winter
Skin: -Glam Affair- Leah Natural
Dress: Maitreya Milia Sweater Dress * Black M
Chipmunk: *MishMish* Chipmunk - Reading a story
Glasses: BALACLAVA!! Kip Glasses (black') - wide nerdy
Nails: Izzie's - Glitter Nails
Ring: (Yummy) Relativity Ring
Mug: [MAGIC NOOK] Mug (The Two Of Us) / wear
Necklace: (Yummy) Classic Literature Necklace - Multiple
Leg warmers: [monso] My Leg Warmer - Black (size2/ XS)
Shoes: ::BB:: Lazy Sundays Sneakers<rigged>L

0 comments:

Post a Comment