Clumsy Nerd

I almost always wear glasses in sl and I'm a bit of a clutz in rl so when i saw this smashed glasses I was so excited! Its at Men Only Gacha but pfft I'm going to break the rules cause ladies can definitely pull these glasses off :P I love these pants I have been on a search for great quality mesh suspenders and came across these jeans with suspenders attached best thing is the suspenders are texture change and comes with a hud full of patterns.


Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Sylvie Mesh Hair - Night shadow
Skin: the body co. Iris (02 Ivory) - brown brows
Lip Gloss: Pink Acid Eyelashes & Winter Lipstick - Pale Pink
Glasses: Apple May Designs - Broken Geek Glasses - Steel @ Mens Only Gacha
Top: .:SS:. PINK WOMENS VEST & BELLY TEE
Pants: [JuSt CoOl] Haven Hot Pants xs Dark Denim
Bracelet: **RE** NOX Black Heart Bracelet R
Nails: Izzie's - Glitter Nails
Necklace:  **RE** Bella Choker Cuore 1.2 - Black Stone
Neck Tattoo: .{ Mes Petites Coutures }. Boutons Tattoo . Free Gift
Shoes: ::BB:: Lazy Sundays Sneakers<rigged>R



0 comments:

Post a Comment