Punk Rock Aviator

When I came across these goggles I just had to have them. Remarkable Oblivion always comes out with high quality unique items and I just can't get enough! The boots I'm wearing are from the Seasons Story event and are perfect for the fall which happens to be my favorite season. :)


Skin: Essences - Whisper ~ ivory ~ brown
Makeup: [:T:] Smoky 1
Eyes: Anara CustomEyes
Hair: Magika [01] Mint
Jacket: :::insanya::: Mesh - Leather Jacket - Brown
Skirt: Corvus : Basic Mesh Skirt
Face Piercings: :Z.S: kelly Piercing
Short Necklace: KOSH- Your Sould to Keep Necklace
Long Necklace: MG - Necklace - Fay Malla Wooden Necklace - Heart (previous Collab88)
Goggles: RO - Sandstorm Goggles - WhiteWash - Purchase Container
Bandaids: Queen & Co. Bloody knees with bandaids
Boots: +ILO+ Operator Boot no.2 [The seasons Story]

0 comments:

Post a Comment