I got my eye on you!

One day I was looking for a blazer and I came across this gem. It comes in different undershirt patterns and is really well done. Other things I would like to touch on is the piercings I have blogged them before and probably will again cause I have an obsession with matching colors and the color change option in them makes me happy :).. The pet by my side is adorable he walks along side of you and comes in two different shades. Ooo but one last thing I absolutely love this hair! It kinda reminds me of Nicky Nichols from Orange is the new black <3



Skin: Essences - Whisper ~ ivory ~ brown
Hair: Vanity Hair -Say my name
Blazer and shirt: D-Style - Katinka Blazer Eye on You
Pants: erratic / zoey - leather pants / black (S)
Boots: ISON - hawkin boot -right- (black gold) ** these were from a previous arcade event but pls check out the shop amazing stuff :D**
Bracelets: *BLITZED* Legacy Cuffs - black
Facial Piercin :Z.S: kelly Piercing
Pet: [Manticore] Black Rabbit v2




0 comments:

Post a Comment