I'll Fly Away...

If you haven't been to the Oh my Gacha event you should definately make your way now before its gone! So many goodies in those Gachas we love to throw our lindens into! One of my favorites are the wings from ContraptioN.. They are a great design with a Halloween feel to it.



Hair:  Magika  Flourish
Skin: Essences Essences - Taurus 03
Tattoos: -UtopiaH- The Game of Death Tattoo
Lipstick: .:Glamorize:. Rival Black Combo - Lips
Horns: [Aux] In Dreams - Horns - Onyx
Ring: (Yummy) Relativity Ring
Dress: *X*plosion DirtyDress (Black)
Fishnets: *blowpop* Seamed Fishnet Tights w/Panty -Black
Wings: [ContraptioN] Junkyard Devil Wings *hallow's eve* spine F [Oh my gacha]
Bracelets: *BLITZED* Legacy Cuffs - black
Boots: N-core CASTING "Noir Intense" R

Song I've been addicted to. Figured I would link it since it kinda fits this post:

0 comments:

Post a Comment